We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

where to stay for 8 nights

makati
Level Contributor
1,345 posts
Save Topic
where to stay for 8 nights

hello

where going to paris this april for vavation. im thinking of staying in marias, st germaine or latin quarter. which of the 3 should we choose? which has a lot of shops restaurants or maybe bars open till late night? or can recommend other than the 3? thanx

Eiffel Tower Summit Priority Access...
548 Reviews
from US$72.50*
Skip the Line: Eiffel Tower Tour and...
658 Reviews
from US$73.80*
Likely To Sell Out
Moulin Rouge Show Paris
3,213 Reviews
from US$121.30*
Eiffel Tower and Louvre Museum...
821 Reviews
from US$123.80*
Florida
Level Contributor
17,382 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: where to stay for 8 nights

Those are all good and meet your criteria, however you should be looking for hotels quickly for April (and take any suitable one that lands in any of those areas)....

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
2,114 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: where to stay for 8 nights

I would look into apartment options since you're staying for 8 nights.

Edited: 22 January 2014, 05:58
Level Contributor
23 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: where to stay for 8 nights

We are planning for a week's stay in France, including Paris, Strasbourg, Loire valley and Bordeux in July. Suggestions and cost are welcome

Mentioned in this post
Strasbourg
Strasbourg
Bas-Rhin, France
makati
Level Contributor
1,345 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: where to stay for 8 nights

what apartment should we rent any reco? thanx

is there a place that is still fun at late night and lots of people walking around or thats just in latin quarter? thanx

Victoria, Canada
Level Contributor
22,709 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: where to stay for 8 nights

Is it safe for us to assume you are a young couple and want to go to night clubs and such? Really could you offer more information.

Also please what is your budget per night in euros?

No one will suggest places unless you tell us how much you want to spend,.. there are thousands of choices so you must narrow it down.

Boston...
Level Contributor
12,881 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: where to stay for 8 nights

Sarkar I see you're new to TA. You should really post your own question so as not to cause confusion with conflicting responses. We'd be happy to help you, but you shouldn't "hijack" another's post.

makati
Level Contributor
1,345 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: where to stay for 8 nights

around 100 euro a night or below.

not really a club just a sit down bars and restaurants open till midnight.

Victoria, Canada
Level Contributor
22,709 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: where to stay for 8 nights

oh goodness there are many lively such areas in Marais, Latin Quarter and St Germain.. I am thinking Latin Quarter near river may satisfy you . That is a low budget but it can be found.. as long as you do not mind very small plain rooms. I can suggest the Hotel St Pierre on Rue D'Ecole du Medicine. Its on a quiet street but only about 50 meters off the busy boulevard St Michel.. which if you cross will take you into the bustling busy area loaded with cafes and shops of the Latin Quarter.. narrow streets lined with cafes , restaurants and such.. not really great food .. but cheap, and fun area anyways.

www.saintpierre-hotel.com/en

I have stayed here and loved the area, in fact will be spending a night there this summer before our apartment is ready.. its a great location.. but as I said , rooms are small, but are clean and staff are nice and it has a/c !

Le Bugue, France
Level Contributor
14,097 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: where to stay for 8 nights

<<We are planning for a week's stay in France, including Paris, Strasbourg, Loire valley and Bordeux in July. Suggestions and cost are welcome>>

Please start your own thread. But just so you know, that's way too much to plan for a mere week in France, as in WAY too much. Stay in Paris for a week and maybe take a day trip.

makati
Level Contributor
1,345 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: where to stay for 8 nights

thanx joan! ill check the hotels you recommended!