We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hw much does it usually cost for a champagn tour in france?

sydney
Level Contributor
6 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
hw much does it usually cost for a champagn tour in france?

hi all,

i am going to paris with two of my girlfriend, we love to go on a champagn tour.

did browse around here in trip advisor and google a bit.

can decided which one is good, although most of them have very good reviews.

the price are also varies from 150 - 380euro.

i need some advice for choosing and how come the price are so different .

thanks in advance

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
43 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: hw much does it usually cost for a champagn tour in france?

We are probably going to do this tour when we are in Paris in March.

parischampagnetour.com/images/pdf/pct-en.pdf

I have had two separate personal recommendations for this tour, and like that you are delivered back to your hotel at the end of the day.

Edited: 03 February 2014, 04:45
Victoria, Canada
Level Contributor
22,029 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hw much does it usually cost for a champagn tour in france?

That tour looks nice but for half the price why not do it on your own. Train to Reims.. book a tour of champagne house.. wander and find own place for lunch.. return at will ( according to time you book train tickets) .You can wander around Reims.. see the cathederal on your own etc..

But the tour looks nice if you want to be picked up and dropped off at hotel and taken all around.

Paris, France
Level Contributor
11,828 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hw much does it usually cost for a champagn tour in france?

If you buy your train tickets 3 months in advance it can cost as little as 30€ round tip from Paris to Reims and the train will get you to Reims in under an hour, direct with no transfers. The only other costs you would have would be the cost of tours for any of the champagne houses you want to visit and whatever else you spend in Reims. Far less expensive than a tour and will take less time as it's a 1 hour and 40 minute drive in a car from Paris to Reims (over 3 hours round trip) if you don't hit any traffic.

4. Re: hw much does it usually cost for a champagn tour in france?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 February 2015, 06:17