My parents are visiting Paris for 2 days in July. They are not good with directions or figuring out train or metro system. So I need to plan as simple as possible for them. They will have one big checked luggage bag.
1. Will be coming from London on July 6th evening or 7th morning. Can take flight or Eurostar train. I prefer train if takes from city center to city center.
3. I am considering hop on hop off bus for ease of travel in Paris.
4. What are some decent budget hotels on the HOHO bus route? If there is a Marriott or Holiday Inn on that route I might book them using points. Otherwise, I will book something paid.
5. Best way to go to hotel from train station
6. Best way to go from Hotel to CDG to take CDG-FRA flight.
7. Is boat trip part of HOHO? What is the best way to cover it?
Thanks for your help.