We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best way to get from CDG airport to Noisy le Grand

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
jackson, Ms
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Topic
Best way to get from CDG airport to Noisy le Grand

I am thoroughly confused as to best way to get to my condo from CDG. I know this is an unfashionable suburb, but it's a free condo so I'm not complaining. I am game to try the railway if there are not too many station changes. I will be in Europe for 7 weeks and usually pack light, but not too light this trip because of the length of the stay. So I will have a medium size suitcase. I've been researching the week long transport card, but don't know what zone I will be in, except it is not Zones 1-3 I checked on a shuttle, but is is 75 euros to Noisy which seems a little steep. What zone will I be in? What do you recommend?? Thanks so much for your help.

New Hampshire
Destination Expert
for Paris
Level Contributor
21,147 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best way to get from CDG airport to Noisy le Grand

Use the journey boxes on the RATP website. Enter Aerogare CDG in the first box, and the exact address of the condo in the second. You may have to adjust the time if you're searching when the trains are not running.

Transilien.com is an excellent resource for ticket prices, routing, passes, etc.

newport beach, CA
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Best way to get from CDG airport to Noisy le Grand

I use Super Shuttle ! Yep, they're in Paris too! I think its only around $35 U.S. for two people; book and pay online from USA before you leave. R/T is a better deal, and they are PROMPT to the minute. No worries about a taxi not showing up, when you are stressed about getting toCDG from Paris. THey will also advise you on pick up time, based on their knowledge of traffic heading back, depending on time of day. Super Shuttle is super!

New Hampshire
Destination Expert
for Paris
Level Contributor
21,147 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best way to get from CDG airport to Noisy le Grand

Beware of ANY shuttle service, especially those for which you pay in advance. There are too many reports of No Show and No Refund for the No Show. If you search this forum for "Super Shuttle", you'll find plenty of reports.

There is no such thing as "worries about a taxi showing up". If you choose to travel via taxi, you simply head for the official taxi queue at CDG. Returning, you phone G7 the day before. I have never seen any reports of a taxi not showing up for the return to the airport. Whenever I've booked a taxi to CDG, they've been at the curb a few minutes early, each and every time.

Paris, France
Destination Expert
for Paris, Loire Valley
Level Contributor
21,510 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best way to get from CDG airport to Noisy le Grand

An interesting post jbucla76 but there is no way any shuttle company will take 2 people from CDG to Noisy le Grand for $35.

Paris, France
Level Contributor
11,460 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best way to get from CDG airport to Noisy le Grand

You didn't provide the address you'll be staying at in Noisy-le-Grand so it's impossible to give you door to door instructions but Noisy-le-Grand has 2 RER stations. One is on line RER E and the other is line RER A. Both are in zone 4. As far as transport cards you would probably be best to get a Navigo card but it all depends on where you'll be going on a regular basis and how often. I'll recommend you look at the website www.vianavigo.com to learn about the Navigo pass and what type of pass you might want to buy.

To learn how to get around Paris (and from CDG to Noisy-le-Grand) by métro/bus/RER use www.ratp.fr. Here is a link to a route planner:

ratp.fr/itineraires/en/ratp/recherche-avancee

Here is an interactive map of the system:

www.ratp.fr/plan-interactif/carteidf.php…

Since parts of this website are only in French you can also use www.transilien.com or www.vianavigo.com. Via Navigo probably has the most complete English website. A good website to learn how to use public transport in Paris is www.parisbytrain.com.

jackson, Ms
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Best way to get from CDG airport to Noisy le Grand

Name and address of the condo is: Le Relais de Noisy, 11 Rue Marx Dormoy, 93160 Noisy le Grand. I talked with Delta and I will be flying into Terminal 7. From what I can determine, the trains leave from Terminal 2. Is this correct? Thanks for your help.

Imperia, Italy
Destination Expert
for Italian Riviera
Level Contributor
28,929 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Best way to get from CDG airport to Noisy le Grand

Nearest station is Bry sur Marne.

Paris, France
Level Contributor
11,460 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Best way to get from CDG airport to Noisy le Grand

As was noted, the closest RER stop to your hotel is Bry-sur-Marne and the train station is a couple of blocks from your hotel so it's an easy walk.

Paris, France
Destination Expert
for Paris, Loire Valley
Level Contributor
21,510 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Best way to get from CDG airport to Noisy le Grand

You probably want to know that the cost from CDG to Bry-sur-Marne 12.50€ taking the RER and connecting at Châtelet.

Wheeling, Illinois
Level Contributor
5 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Best way to get from CDG airport to Noisy le Grand

Hi, We will be going in March to this condo rental. Any advice in getting there? We will be arriving late at night. Also, is it safe to walk from bry sur marne RER at night to Le relais de Noisy? Hope you can help us out. Many thanks.