We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Les Rosiers through Paris Best Lodge

usa
Level Contributor
55 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Les Rosiers through Paris Best Lodge

Has anyone stayed at this property and could tell me a bit about it and the neighborhood please?

Seal Beach...
Level Contributor
572 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Les Rosiers through Paris Best Lodge

Have never stayed at Rosiers, but have happily rented from Thierry several times, including the Rivoli studio, quite near to Rosiers. I found the area very convenient, with not only the metro for Line 1, but stops for buses 69, 76, 96 going both directions very nearby. Lots of cafes, a Franprix and a Monoprix not far, as well as a number of specialty food shops. I enjoyed the parks and green areas in the vicinity, especially Place des Vosges, maybe my favorite place in Paris. You're not far from Place de la Bastille, and walking distance to the huge Sunday & Thursday Bastille market on Bd. Richard Lenoir.

I think it's a great area.

Sandy

Los Angeles
Destination Expert
for Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Park
Level Contributor
10,966 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Les Rosiers through Paris Best Lodge

Haven't rented that particular apartment, but Thierry says we'd really like it. The neighborhood is great. We have stayed within two blocks of it and love the area. Love Paris Best Lodge too.

New Hampshire
Destination Expert
for Paris
Level Contributor
21,164 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Les Rosiers through Paris Best Lodge

You can rely on the property as being exactly as pictured...but you do have to have a discerning eye to appreciate how compact and cozy the space.

That tiny shower would give me great pause, but you may not mind.

The neighborhood is excellent.

4. Re: Les Rosiers through Paris Best Lodge

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 February 2015, 06:17