We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

iDBus

Little Rock...
Level Contributor
102 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
iDBus

I am from the USA and currently in Italy and I am trying to buy tickets on iDbus website to go from Paris to Amsterdam. I have tried several times and it is not taking my card. Does anyone know why? Would it have anything to do with because I am from the US?? Would we be able to buy the tickets from the station before the bus leaves? Thanks for your help.

Mentioned in this post
Italy
Italy
Europe
Paris
Paris
Ile-de-France, France
Amsterdam
Amsterdam
North Holland Province, The Netherlands
Eiffel Tower Summit Priority Access...
545 Reviews
from US$73.00*
Skip the Line: Eiffel Tower Tour and...
656 Reviews
from US$74.20*
Likely To Sell Out
Moulin Rouge Show Paris
3,213 Reviews
from US$122.00*
Eiffel Tower and Louvre Museum...
821 Reviews
from US$124.60*
London, UK
Level Contributor
7,040 posts
208 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: iDBus

If you check the idBus website you will see that in addition to buying tickets on-line, you can also buy them by phone or in person from a number of "ticket sales partners" which are mainly the ticket offices at the coach stations from which they operate. These certainly include at Gare de Bercy in Paris, but there are also sales points in Milan and Turin, if that helps you. Buying ahead of travel will obviously increase the likelihood of being able to select a seat.

Mentioned in this post
Paris
Paris
Ile-de-France, France
Milan
Milan
Lombardy, Italy
Turin
Turin
Province of Turin, Italy
La Gare
La Gare
1,292 Reviews
Paris, France
Little Rock...
Level Contributor
102 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: iDBus

Thank you!!!!

Leiden, The...
Level Contributor
4,157 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: iDBus

I know it might be a budget thing, but have you thought of taking the Thalys train - if you book far enough ahead (3 months) you might get a good deal and it only takes about 3 hours.

Paris...
Level Contributor
10 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: iDBus

Can i get some info about IDBUS from Nice to Milan or Genoa? Has anyone travelled on the idbus from Nice to Milan or Genoa? thanks

Edited: 09 April 2014, 21:35
Mentioned in this post
Milan
Milan
Lombardy, Italy
Genoa
Genoa
Italian Riviera, Italy
Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
92,762 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: iDBus

Please do not ask the same question twice. It just causes confusion.

Canberra, Australia
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: iDBus

Hi

Has anyone booked an iDBUS ticket recently? I'm having no luck from Australia and neither has my friend in the US. Any ideas on what might be the problem? I've sent a number of emails to the company, but their replies are not that helpful (none of the standard reasons apply i.e. expired credit card, wrong details etc). I'm not about to call them from Australia and I'm afraid if I wait until I arrive in France in July, the seats will all have been taken.

Mentioned in this post
France
France
Europe
7. Re: iDBus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 April 2015, 07:16