- We will each have one 21-inch carryon bag.
- We are staying on rue de L'Exposition in the 7th.
- The train I would like to book leaves at 8:25a.
- I have decided to hire a taxi to take us to Nord because I don't want to deal with the Metro at rush hour and with luggage.
- Rome2Rio.com says to allow about 20-25 minutes from our location in the 7th to Nord.
- We are not familiar with Nord/never been there.
1) If the train leaves at 8:25, what time do you recommend we tell the taxi to pick us up? Is 7a OK?
2) Does Nord have cafes? Just asking - I would have no problem waiting there for an hour and a half, if I can just get some coffee and have access to a restroom.
3) The reviews of Nord on TA are pretty discouraging. Is it really that awful? Should I just make sure I bring wipes and t.p. or are the restrooms ok for .50 Euro?
5) If we miss our train, are the chances pretty good that we could get on another one that day? Seems like they run every hour throughout the day?
As you can see, I totally don't know what to expect!
Any advice will be appreciated!!!