We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

should i buy hop-on bus pass before I travel online or wait

Belfast
Level Contributor
288 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
should i buy hop-on bus pass before I travel online or wait

Hi should you purchase bus pass through Viatour or wait until we arrive in Paris. Thanks

New Hampshire
Destination Expert
for Paris
Level Contributor
21,261 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: should i buy hop-on bus pass before I travel online or wait

Wait until you arrive in Paris. There is no advantage to advance purchase. It's also better to wait and see about the weather. You can purchase your ticket on the bus, boarding at any stop along the route.

Belfast
Level Contributor
288 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: should i buy hop-on bus pass before I travel online or wait

Thanks my daughter and boyfriend are going on Tuesday and they purchased tour on Viator to do Eiffell tower, river seine and illuminations so they thought it would be best to book in advance. Thanks for your help

3. Re: should i buy hop-on bus pass before I travel online or wait

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 February 2015, 05:23