We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

lunch at the Eiffel Tower

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Vancouver Island
Level Contributor
135 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
lunch at the Eiffel Tower

We will be in Paris on our daughter's 14th birthday on March 20th, and she would like to have lunch at the ET that day and then go shopping with grandma, who is buying her a special gift that will be a Paris keepsake (we live on opposite coasts in Canada so rarely see each other and this is a very special trip for us). What is the best way to go about planning that lunch? I was wondering if we should do a tour of some kind to ensure access and no line. Open to suggestions.

San Diego...
Level Contributor
870 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: lunch at the Eiffel Tower

Hi - you can reserve for Jules Verne online at - http://www.lejulesverne-paris.com- assuming you want to be in the Eiffel tower itself for lunch. If its a view of the tower you are looking for - many on this forum recommend Les Ombres - www.lesombres-restaurant.com - which opens for lunch at 12:00 p.m. you can also reserve online there as well Enjoy and happy birthday to your daughter.

Vancouver Island
Level Contributor
135 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: lunch at the Eiffel Tower

Thanks for the info. Ouch, I just looked at the prices. Sure not what I had for MY 14th birthday., but I expect it will make for a very special memory.

Montreal
Destination Expert
for Paris
Level Contributor
18,647 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: lunch at the Eiffel Tower

we had a reasonably priced lunch at the 58 Tour Eiffel -- food was alright, views spectacular

they do not take reservations for lunch, we waited in line to get tics for Tower then went to all the floors and also had lunch

restaurants-toureiffel.com/UK/EIFFEL-TOWER-R…

if you do not want to queue for tickets, try to buy them online through the official website, or perhaps get tics for the behind the scenes tour

tour-eiffel.fr/en/…booking-a-guided-tour.html

Montreal
Destination Expert
for Paris
Level Contributor
18,647 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: lunch at the Eiffel Tower

I see that 58 Tour Eiffel now takes reservations for lunch, and includes lift ticket to first floor. I would ask for window seats facing Place du Trocadéro -- which is what is shown on the website photo.

restaurants-toureiffel.com/UK/EIFFEL-TOWER-R…

Vancouver Island
Level Contributor
135 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: lunch at the Eiffel Tower

Thank you :)

6. Re: lunch at the Eiffel Tower

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 February 2015, 07:16