We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paris to Lusanne

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
181 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
Paris to Lusanne

Hi everyone,

Need help. We will be coming to Paris on the 7th Jun and staying till the 10th, thereafter would be travelling to Lusanne.

My question is from Paris to Lusanne, which train station does the train depart from. We intend to stay around the St Germaine area, which is the nearest train station we could board the train.

May I know how could I go about purchasing the train ticket. Can I pick up the tickets at the train station after booking it on line., or will they be able to send it to me.

Thanks Regards

warrensburg,MO
Level Contributor
7,685 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Paris to Lusanne

I think you mean Lausanne? Trains go from Paris Gare de Lyon.

Imperia, Italy
Destination Expert
for Italian Riviera
Level Contributor
28,532 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Paris to Lusanne

There are typically four direct trains per day from Paris to Lausanne. They depart from the Gare de Lyon, and call at no other Paris station.

Print-at-home tickets should be available from https://www.capitainetrain.com/en from around three months in advance.

Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
7,332 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Paris to Lusanne

Print-at-home tickets are also available from www.voyages-sncf.com .

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
181 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Paris to Lusanne

Thank you very much for your valuable advise. Just a clarification , since we will be departing for Lausanne on the 10th of Jun, when would be the earliest I could book online, as I understand there will be discounted fares if we book very early.

Thanks Regards

Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
7,332 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Paris to Lusanne

Tickets go on sale 3 months in advance, ticket for June 10th can be booked from March 10th.

6. Re: Paris to Lusanne

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 February 2015, 07:16