We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ParisAddress reliable? studio LEGR23?

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Topic
ParisAddress reliable? studio LEGR23?

Hi

I've just booked a studio on l'Ile St Louis through ParisAddress for a week in April. I did quite a bit of research and finally settled on this one. Having looked through past forum posts though, it seems that there have been mixed feelings about ParisAddress. The studio I chose has good reviews, but I've just noticed the only recent reviews are marked as posted by 'Liam (owner)', which doesn't fill me with confidence!

Has anyone used ParisAddress recently? Has anyone stayed in this particular studio (LEGR23)?

Thank you for any input.

Boston...
Level Contributor
12,883 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ParisAddress reliable? studio LEGR23?

If you've already booked, why ask now; you're committed, no? If you get no feedback, don't worry about it. There's nothing to do about it now but hope for the best.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: ParisAddress reliable? studio LEGR23?

Well, I'm partially committed. I have made many online bookings successfully in the past (taking careful note of Tripadvisor ratings etc) but have not used this agency before to book an apartment. Just hoping for some reassurance really, but yes, of course, if I don't get feedback I will have to hope for the best.

Paris, France
Level Contributor
16,964 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: ParisAddress reliable? studio LEGR23?

Have you done a forum search for "Paris Address" there are several threads about them. Did you do any other due diligence before pulling the trigger? The time to ask for opinions is before you make a commitment - not after.

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
437 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: ParisAddress reliable? studio LEGR23?

We've used this agency three times in two years and are fully satisfied with it. Very responsive when we had minor problems at our apartment. -- Jake

Boston...
Level Contributor
12,883 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: ParisAddress reliable? studio LEGR23?

You might have a look at post #52 in this thread. It references the LEGR23 apt:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g187147-i14-k38396…

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: ParisAddress reliable? studio LEGR23?

Yes, I did do research prior to booking! I found positive posts about ParisAddress, which was why I decided to use the company. I found the Tripadvisor posts by doing a Google search rather than going through the forums. I have since found more very varied references to ParisAddress by, as you say, searching the forums. I didn't think to search for the specific apartment, but have since found mixed reviews about this too. This is why I am seeking a recent visitor's opinion.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: ParisAddress reliable? studio LEGR23?

Thank you for taking the time to post a reply to my question, Jake. I'm glad you have had good experiences! It is reassuring.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: ParisAddress reliable? studio LEGR23?

Thank you HappyGoin for taking the time to look through the forums for information. It was part of this thread that rang alarm bells for me and prompted me to post . Like I said in my original question, I have found mixed reviews, not only about ParisAddress but also this very studio. i've had to make arrangements at very short notice. Having found the glowing comments, I went ahead. Since then (the booking was only a few days ago), I have found contradictory comments. this is why I am seeking information from a recent visitor.

Boston...
Level Contributor
12,883 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: ParisAddress reliable? studio LEGR23?

Boxhill, even on short notice, you can rent an apartment with more confidence than this one gives. Truly, don't rent an apartment that has past negative reviews; it's just ill-advised and not necessary.

If you tell us your criteria, # of bedrooms, budget, things like that, we can recommend some better options.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: ParisAddress reliable? studio LEGR23?

Thank you HappyGoin. I'd be happy to receive some recommendations of other tried and tested agencies and can then take a look myself to see what the options might be Thanks again :).