We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

paris pass

York, United Kingdom
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
paris pass

Can I buy it in Paris or do I have to pre order, I've left it a bit late

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
7,893 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: paris pass

Do not buy it at all !!!

What were you planning to use it for?

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
954 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: paris pass

You can buy the Paris Museum Pass at any of the museums covered by the pass, but best to get it at one of the less busy museums, such as the Cluny. There is no advantage to buying it before you leave home.

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
87,560 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: paris pass

The Paris Pass is just a collection of existing passes and tickets, put into an envelope and sold for much more than the cost of the individual components. Nobody could take up all the offers in the time available.

Le Bugue, France
Level Contributor
14,097 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: paris pass

It's a good thing you waited, because it's a total rip-off. Don't buy it. If you want a Museum Pass, fine. That can work if you plan to visit a lot of museums in a short time. But the Paris Pass - NO!

DC area
Level Contributor
21 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: paris pass

Thanks for the warning!

6. Re: paris pass

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 March 2015, 05:21