We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Markets in Marais/Republique area

Perth, Western...
Level Contributor
55 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Markets in Marais/Republique area

(I must apologise in advance for the many questions I'll likely ask in the next five weeks. I have found this board such a wonderful source of ideas and information.)

We are staying near Republique/Square du Temple for about four weeks in April, and I would love to go to a couple of different markets - food mainly, but also crafty/artsy if Paris has those kinds of markets. Not so much flea markets, although I'd go to one if it was nearby.

I'm aware of the Bastille market, but would be grateful for other suggestions for good markets in the Marais or even around Canal-St Martin.

Thank you :)

Boston...
Level Contributor
12,883 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Markets in Marais/Republique area

You may not know, but the Bastille market on Saturdays is a crafts market. There is some tat, but some of the stuff is nice. I've picked up a few things over the years as gifts.

2. Re: Markets in Marais/Republique area

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 March 2015, 06:18