We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

recommend hotel in 4th or 12 arrondissement?

ontario
Level Contributor
180 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
recommend hotel in 4th or 12 arrondissement?

Can you recommend a moderately priced hotel, 1 adult female for under $120 euros? I would like to be in the area of Gare de Lyon where I'll be leaving Paris from. Thanks.

Florida
Level Contributor
17,163 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: recommend hotel in 4th or 12 arrondissement?

... I can't research for you right now, but maybe someone will already know of a good one... (so I'm topping your post to the head of the list!)

The Hague, The...
Level Contributor
5,125 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: recommend hotel in 4th or 12 arrondissement?

Best to search at www.booking.com

Very close to Gare de Lyon with good reviews are

Mercure Paris Gare de Lyon

Hotel Viator

Citadines Bastille

Color Design Hotel

Go to Booking.com , search one of these hotels, click on the map and you find others in that area where you can click on to find all info and reviews.

The Hague, The...
Level Contributor
5,125 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: recommend hotel in 4th or 12 arrondissement?

Another one (very good price and reviews) is Hotel Palym, quiet but very close to Gare de Lyon

ontario
Level Contributor
180 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: recommend hotel in 4th or 12 arrondissement?

Merci beaucoup! This gives me something to start with.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
3,160 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: recommend hotel in 4th or 12 arrondissement?

We were quite satisfied with Le Pavillon Bastille and it's within easy walking distance of Gare de Lyon.

6. Re: recommend hotel in 4th or 12 arrondissement?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 March 2015, 06:28