We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paris in 6 days

Island of Malta...
Level Contributor
16 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
Paris in 6 days

From 4th to 11th September 2014, I will be visiting Paris. Budget a bit tight. Can anyone give me a good day by day itinery . Ready to give you my email address too. Thanks.

Mentioned in this post
Paris
Paris
Ile-de-France, France
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
25,719 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Paris in 6 days

This is a start

tripadvisor.com.au/Travel-g187147-c205942/Pa…

but it is what I would like to see, not necessarily what you might like to see or even enjoy.

Edited: 12 March 2014, 00:16
Boston...
Level Contributor
12,881 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Paris in 6 days

Nope. No travel agents here, Caxe.

Here's what you need to do. Get a guidebook or two. Get yourself a map. Make a list of everything you want to see in Paris. Then group them according to their proximity to each other for maximum efficiency.

Post it here, and we'll help you refine it. The thing is, we have no idea what you want to see, so how could we possibly do an itinerary for you?

Mentioned in this post
Paris
Paris
Ile-de-France, France
los angeles
Level Contributor
9,336 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Paris in 6 days

You don't need to give your email address, and should not give it, in fact.

If you specify what you mean by "tight budget," it would be helpful. Do you mean you need ideas for no-cost activities (like self-guided walks and churches)? Or food?

Do you have lodging reserved already?

What do you like--you must have preferences. Most people who've been to Paris a few times can design a random day by day itinerary, but if you want an itinerary that suits you, you need to tell us a bit about your priorities and traveling style.

Someone could design a perfectly good itinerary that may not suit me (individually) at all, and I'm sure that I could design the perfect itinerary for myself, but it may not suit the next person at all.

Mentioned in this post
Paris
Paris
Ile-de-France, France
los angeles
Level Contributor
9,336 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Paris in 6 days

I think we were all posting at the same time--so you get the idea.

Le Bugue, France
Level Contributor
14,097 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Paris in 6 days

I can give you my bank information so you can send me funds to plan your itinerary, LOL.

But seriously, no, we don't plan trips for people. We voluntarily offer advice to people who have done their own research and come up with a proposed plan, which we can then critique, encouraging you to add this or drop that and making suggestions for things you maybe haven't thought of.

So get going with maps and guidebooks and come up with a plan, and then we'll happily chime in.

And don't post your email address here - bad idea. You can PM people if you like.

6. Re: Paris in 6 days

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 March 2015, 06:17