We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best hostel/bnb in paris?

London, United...
2 posts
Save Topic
Best hostel/bnb in paris?

Hi, (unfortunately for us )my friend and I are only in paris for one day before we start tripping around europe from Australia! We are in need of a relatively cheap hostel/ bedn b in close proximity to all the sights. haha were not asking for much are we hahha, but any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
87,505 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best hostel/bnb in paris?

The sights are spread out all over Paris, so nowhere is close to all of them. But there really is little point in staying in Paris for one night: you will see hardly anything of the city.

"Relatively cheap" is very vague. How much are you hoping to spend per night, in euros?

Suffolk
Level Contributor
45 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best hostel/bnb in paris?

I have booked into absolute paris boutique hostel, I did alot of research for the best area for me - and I chose this, it is near the Republique station, and is a good budget option, I am staying at the end of the month, but going on reviews I have read it's a good hostel option (20euro-25/night)

London, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Best hostel/bnb in paris?

I know it's just every unfortubate our timing only allows us one night at the start or our trip and one night at the end! Relatively cheap would be around 20 to 25 euros a night pp! Backpackers budget!

The Hague, The...
Level Contributor
5,125 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best hostel/bnb in paris?

This is not a hostel but a cheap but very nice hotel near a Metro station. Check out if it could be for you:

www.eldoradohotel.fr

5. Re: Best hostel/bnb in paris?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 March 2015, 05:27