We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where is a good place to watch rugby (on TV) in Paris?

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
2 posts
Save Topic
Where is a good place to watch rugby (on TV) in Paris?

Hi

I'm going to Paris with work next week so I thought I may as well go for the weekend too. I am arriving in Paris on Saturday afternoon (March 15th) and hoping to catch the end of the England game but more importantly I'd like to watch the France v Ireland match somewhere friendly. Does anybody have any ideas? I will be staying in a hostel near Laumiere station.

I will be on my own in Paris so if anybody wants to join me it would be cool.

Thanks very much, grateful for any tips,

Will

Dublin
Destination Expert
for Valletta
Level Contributor
7,933 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where is a good place to watch rugby (on TV) in Paris?

Any of the OSullivan bars or the James Joyce.

Pjk
New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Key West
Level Contributor
33,766 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where is a good place to watch rugby (on TV) in Paris?

Try the Great Canadian in the 6th almost just across from Notre Dame ---> http://www.tgcparis.com/

Pjk

Paris, France
Level Contributor
25,245 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where is a good place to watch rugby (on TV) in Paris?

Lots of places will be showing that game -- all of the Frog pubs, for example. The easiest place to go to from the Laumière area would be Gare du Nord or Gare de l'Est, where you can see match information on the restaurant slates.

It is quite likely that either of the Belushi's bars at the St. Christopher places (Crimée or Gare du Nord) will also be showing the match.

the big blue marble
Level Contributor
15,694 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where is a good place to watch rugby (on TV) in Paris?

Au Metro on Pasteur is a popular place for local players to go to after a match, and full of locals during.

5. Re: Where is a good place to watch rugby (on TV) in Paris?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 March 2015, 05:28