We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi from ORY?

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
6 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Taxi from ORY?

Hi-

I am flying into ORY next month and staying in the 9th arr. It seems like my best bet is to take a taxi from the airport. Are taxis readily available at the airport (I would imagine so...)? Or should I reserve one ahead of time? My French isn't the best, so I was wondering what anyone would suggest.

Thanks!

Boston...
Level Contributor
12,883 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi from ORY?

Orly is a major airport, of course there will be taxis. Follow the signs for taxis, the word is the same in French.

If your French isn't up to snuff, you might have the name and address of your hotel or lodging written on a piece of paper and hand it to the driver.

Edited: 23 March 2014, 20:43
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
6 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi from ORY?

Yep, will do! I figured as such, but just wanted the assurance. Thanks!

3. Re: Taxi from ORY?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 March 2015, 06:15