We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Immigrations and Customs

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
12 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Immigrations and Customs

I am flying New York to CDG then connecting to Budapest. I have a 75min layover in CDG. Do I have enough time in CDG, and do I go through customs and or immigrations. Thanks.

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
85,461 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Immigrations and Customs

If you are travelling on one ticket, you should be OK although it is a tight connection.

As Paris is your first port in the Schengen area, you will go through Immigration there. Your luggage will be checked through to Budapest and will go through Customs there.

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
12 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Immigrations and Customs

Thanks for you info, very helpful. I know that's a tight connection. Going to be running. Bob

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
36,481 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Immigrations and Customs

so long as you realize up front that you run a large risk of not making your flight, all's good.

My luck is, however, that I miss the first flight, and there's some weird convention or something, meaning I get to cool my jets in the airport for hours until they find "the next available flight"

4. Re: Immigrations and Customs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 March 2015, 06:16