We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Showers at Charles de Gualle.

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Marseille, France
Level Contributor
205 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Showers at Charles de Gualle.

I have been searching and searching.

Is it true that there are no shower facilities at Charles de Gualle?

We have a transit there and would love a shower.

Paris, France
Destination Expert
for Paris, Loire Valley
Level Contributor
21,488 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Showers at Charles de Gualle.

Day rooms are available at most, if not all, of the airport hotels: Sheraton, Pullman, Ibis, Hilton, or Novotel.

Garden Grove...
Level Contributor
3,195 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Showers at Charles de Gualle.

I seem to recall seeing showers in the train station at CDG. I could be wrong but it's worth checking into.

The Hague, The...
Level Contributor
5,125 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Showers at Charles de Gualle.

Skyteam says there's an arrivals lounge in terminal 2C with showers and Ibis has rooms for 2 hours for 24 euro, but you have to google it, as it takes me too long to find out. And the RER stations have showers, it seems.

Marseille, France
Level Contributor
205 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Showers at Charles de Gualle.

Thank you so much for the suggestions. I had been using the charles de gaule website and google but all the information I was getting was stating only the airline lounges have them.

I did not even think of a hotel! I will look into Ibis and The train station.

Thanks again.

5. Re: Showers at Charles de Gualle.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 March 2015, 05:15