We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transport fron CDG to Bercy & celebration meal recommendatio

Cardiff, Wales
Level Contributor
44 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
Transport fron CDG to Bercy & celebration meal recommendatio

My daughter, studying French, has decided she wants to celebrate her 18th birthday in Paris with me (and then go out with her friends in our home city after we return).

So, we're booked to go and I have reserved the Pullman hotel in Bercy for our stay.

Could anyone help with the following please?

- Best mode of transport from/to CDG to the hotel at 1 rue de Libourne

75012 PARIS

FRANCE

- Somewhere for a special meal on a Sunday night, which is her birthday. It doesn't have to be in Bercy - we can get the metro into the centre of Paris. She will want to be made a fuss of and no doubt have a cocktail and champagne - somewhere memorable to celebrate her coming-of-age.

And if she can face the thought with her mum, maybe a hip club to go onto.

Thank you.

Boston...
Level Contributor
12,883 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transport fron CDG to Bercy & celebration meal recommendatio

Best mode of transport from CDG is without a doubt a taxi. Go outside from Baggage Claim and get into the taxi queue. Don't accept a ride from anyone offering you one inside the terminals. They're rogue drivers and will overcharge you at the very least. Should be a little less than 50 euros.

You might consider Le Train Bleu for your daughter's birthday. It has the WOW factor in spades, and it's not far from Bercy, at the Gare de Lyon. Google for specifics. At the very least, you might consider it for drinks just to glimpse the opulent interior.

Edited: 26 March 2014, 23:53
Bellflower...
Level Contributor
5,058 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transport fron CDG to Bercy & celebration meal recommendatio

Bonjour, Cardiffholidayer,

What are the dates of your trip? The Train Bleu website states:

Our establishment will be closed exceptionally for renovation works this summer from June 30th to September 15th 2014

I looked up the info to be sure because we were considering going in September.

I hope that your plans work well.

MrsJAS

3. Re: Transport fron CDG to Bercy & celebration meal recommendatio

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 March 2015, 05:16