We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

walk to Hotel de Ville metro?

Boyce, Virginia
Level Contributor
195 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
walk to Hotel de Ville metro?

Hi again

I'm pretty sure I'm going with this apt, but what does anyone think about the time to walk to Hotel de Ville metro from here? I need to go to Porte Maillot as expeditiously as possible... not sure getting on Rambuteau and changing would be as good as walking to the line 1?

tripadvisor.com/VacationRentalReview-g187147…

Paris 4th Arr
Level Contributor
7,257 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: walk to Hotel de Ville metro?

It's really short. Just 10 minutes at the most via rue de la Verrerie. Don't bother with line-11, just walk to Hotel de Ville station and get directly onto line-1.

San Mateo...
Level Contributor
163 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: walk to Hotel de Ville metro?

FYI I found a neat feature on google maps, you put your start/end location and ask for directions, and then select mode: walking and it gives you an aprox time and a route...I was surprised how close everything is!

Boyce, Virginia
Level Contributor
195 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: walk to Hotel de Ville metro?

That's great! it looks so far away.. hard to get perspective on those maps. It's great to know about the google feature. I've also been using the metro trip planner to get a good handle on commuting times.

ratp.fr/itineraires/en/ratp/recherche-avancee

4. Re: walk to Hotel de Ville metro?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 March 2015, 06:15