We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How do I book a taxi

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
northampton
Level Contributor
658 posts
90 reviews
Save Topic
How do I book a taxi

I searched before I posted so unless it's under something obscure or very old I missed it, if I wanted to book/ call a taxi from our accommodation, how do I go about it. I could probably ask for a taxi in French but if they replied anything other than 'oui' I'd be stuck! Going in June. I will write our location on a piece of paper if we want a taxi back after our dinner cruise but if we want a taxi there from the appt we're renting, not sure how to go about it?

Boston...
Level Contributor
12,883 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How do I book a taxi

Call the English speaking number for the G7 taxi company at 01 41 27 66 99. If your reservation is for the rush hour, you may be asked to make a 5 euro reservation fee.

northampton
Level Contributor
658 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How do I book a taxi

Brilliant, thank you.

Pennsylvania...
Level Contributor
174 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: How do I book a taxi

Also write down the address of the cruise location. That is an English operator but it doesn't mean the driver will speak English. It is a good number to keep with you, you can call from anywhere and be picked up.

northampton
Level Contributor
658 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How do I book a taxi

Another good idea 363emmie, I will add a small note pad to my list of packing.

5. Re: How do I book a taxi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 March 2015, 05:17