I need to buy a set of 5 TGV tickets for July 2, which should be available for purchase tomorrow, on April 2 (it is not yet available today, April 1, though may be late tonight). This morning I got an email stating that the SNCF sale would be on April 3 and so now I'm wondering if I should go ahead and get the tix tomorrow (or tonight, actually) or wait another day. I'd prefer to pay less as these tix are pricey right now, but I'm worried that if I wait until Apr 3, the tix will be snapped up so fast that they'll end up being even more $$$.
I also need tix for July 6, which weirdly ARE available right now for a reasonable price. Again, should I go ahead and get them or wait for the sale and risk the lower levels getting snapped up. It's running 36 Euros Nice-Paris right now per ticket, which seems pretty good to me.
I guess I just wonder how much of a sale this will be (or has been in the past). If it's 10% off sort of thing, then I'd rather just buy now rather than take the risk.
Any advice is appreciated.Edited: 01 April 2014, 14:25