We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

First time at Disneyland-Paris

Hawera, New Zealand
8 posts
1 review
Save Topic
First time at Disneyland-Paris

Myself and my parter are from New Zealand and will be in paris in August and want to spend a day at Disneyland. We basically want to have a general experience there, feel and vibe, spend time on rides and maybe watch a show or 2. We will be spending a full day there but are unsure whether to purchase a pass to both parks or just one. There isnt much a of a difference in price, but would it be feasible to complete or spend a lot of time in each of them or would we only have time for 1? Have done a bit of research but can't decide. Has anyone been in the same boat as us before? What did you do?

Eiffel Tower Summit Priority Access...
505 Reviews
from US$72.80*
Likely To Sell Out
Moulin Rouge Show Paris
3,188 Reviews
from US$109.20*
Skip the Line: Eiffel Tower...
794 Reviews
from US$124.20*
Skip the Line: Eiffel Tower Tour and...
631 Reviews
from US$74.00*
Paris, France
Level Contributor
25,245 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: First time at Disneyland-Paris

In August, it is highly unlikely that you will be able to see both parks, but if you just want to hit the "main attractions," each park has a number of them so it depends what interests you -- thrill rides, technological wonders, costumes...

TA has a dedicated Disneyland Paris forum, where you can get more specific replies to any questions you may have.

Level Contributor
2,699 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: First time at Disneyland-Paris

We always get the 2 parks/1 day pass. Start when it opens and have no problems in fitting them both in... We love Paris but I also love Dineyland too so we always do a day there ;) and its normally just us two adults - if you had little kids with you may be different but definitely recommend 2 parks for the two of you. If you look out for deals normally you can get them cheaper than the current advertised price of €74. I also buy online and print the ticket at home so we really don't wait in line, also if you can choose your week day There are certain days that are less people so go to the tripadvisor.com.au/ShowForum-g226865-i2224-M… forums to check I.e in search put something like 'best day' etc

Cheers and have fun

Edited: 03 April 2014, 14:09
Follow this conversation!
Get notified when a new reply comes in.
Follow now