We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Apartment rental in Paris -help

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
136 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Apartment rental in Paris -help

We will be in paris dec.27 thru jan 3, 2015. Can anyone give me recommendations on apartment rental vs. hotel rental for our stay? I would love any recommendations of apartment locations travelers have stayed in....my price range is around $300-$350 per night. We stayed 3 years ago at hotel elyess union and loved the location. Thank you for your help!!!

Paris, France
Level Contributor
16,689 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Apartment rental in Paris -help

How many people? do you have any other requirements?

Someone posted about this apartment recently: parisaddress.com/paris-apartment-rental/…

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
136 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Apartment rental in Paris -help

Just my husband & myself. I need wifi to be able to stay in touch with home. All recommendations/advice would be appreciated!!!

New Jersey
Level Contributor
1,094 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Apartment rental in Paris -help

For apartments I would contact at Guest Apartment Services and Haven in Paris.

http://www.guestapartment.com

http://www.haveninparis.com

The Paris Address apartment noted in response #1 looks very nice as well.

4. Re: Apartment rental in Paris -help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 12 February 2015, 05:39
Edited: 12 February 2015, 05:39
Boston...
Level Contributor
12,883 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Apartment rental in Paris -help

I think you'd be very happy in any of these three high-end apartment agencies:

Guest Apartment Services

Haven in Paris

Paris Vacation Apartments

All have websites, and I would guess you have time to have a leisurely look at all of them, and perhaps ask here about locations if you like.

I stayed in a PVA apartment in October, and it was an excellent experience. Both of the other two come very highly recommended though.

Tucson, Arizona
Level Contributor
2,234 posts
1,765 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Apartment rental in Paris -help

I, too, have used PVA and found its service to be extraordinary and the lovely one-bedroom apartment I rented on rue des Beaux-Arts in the 6th near the Seine to be exactly as pictured on the web site. I liked that location a lot. We have rented a 2-bedroom from PVA to share with another couple in June.That one is located at the Palais-Royal and the location will be perfect for visits to the Louvre, which is just steps away, and many other places of interest. PVA has other apartments at the Palais-Royal as well.

Regarding your question about a hotel vs. an apartment, that question comes up frequently on this forum, so you can find many useful threads addressing this by using the search function. When I'm staying in Paris for at least a week, as you will be, I find an apartment to be more comfortable than a hotel room and I like being able to fix light meals instead of eating out constantly.

Brazil
8 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Apartment rental in Paris -help

Dear HappyGoin , I have seen that you have not indicated ParisAddress, some recent problem ?

Thank you very much!

Marco Antonio .

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
1,424 posts
358 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Apartment rental in Paris -help

I have had very good experience using Paris Apartments by Numbers.

http://www.parisapartmentsbynumbers.com/

I recommend them highly.

United States
Level Contributor
200 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Apartment rental in Paris -help

That's great to know about Paris Apartment by Numbers. We are renting with them in July. The apartment looks lovely and our communication with them have been professional and responsive. Paripatetic Engineer, have you used their airport transfer services? They are charging us 80 Euro for 6 people. Considering they will take us right to the door to meet the apartment manager and we will all have luggage, it seems to be a good value.

Paris, France
Level Contributor
16,689 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Apartment rental in Paris -help

Marco,

If you are looking for more information about Paris Address you might try doing a forum search for previous posts.

HappyGoin has chosen not to participate in the forum anymore so unfortunately she will not be answering you.

Good luck with your apartment search.