We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paris trip

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Abu Dhabi, Abu...
Level Contributor
49 posts
64 reviews
Save Topic
Paris trip

Just completed my one week to Paris. It was great, though exhausting. I was worried about the issue of pick pockets. Believe me, its over rated. I had absolutely no issues. I travelled every where using metro and RER . The tickets are easy to buy using the automated machine. It had english language option. The staff at ticket information talk in english and will guide you about the Paris zones.

Don't worry about the pick pockets. Follow your instinct. I also used 'Batobus' for river siene.

warrensburg,MO
Level Contributor
7,685 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Paris trip

Maybe, but it's necessary to be aware of pickpockets and be cautious. Certainly don't worry unduly. But they are around, more so than in a lot of cities tourists visit.

Florida
Level Contributor
17,100 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Paris trip

Glad you enjoyed Paris!

Abu Dhabi, Abu...
Level Contributor
49 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Paris trip

I visited Eiffel tower, there were some suspicious characters. We were bit more alert. Then on our way back from 'montmatre' the metro station was crowded. We were bit more alert as we saw 02 girls who were a bit too close to us and another tall chap who stopped when we stopped and moved when we moved. Again near the latin quarters , its better to be cautious.

4. Re: Paris trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 April 2015, 06:16