We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eiffel Tower tickets on line

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bournemouth, England
Level Contributor
6 posts
96 reviews
Save Topic
Eiffel Tower tickets on line

I'm going to Paris at the end of May and just tried to book tickets online to go up the Eiffel Tower but there's no availability for any of the days. Is that it then? Can I not go to the Eiffel Tower? Or can I buy tickets on the day and accept there will be long queues?

Boston...
Level Contributor
12,883 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Eiffel Tower tickets on line

You can do that, or people have suggested taking the Behind the Scenes Tour, which allows you to go up as well. It gets good reviews too.

You might also consider walking up to the first level and then buying tickets from there to the top in the elevator.

If you get there about 45 minutes before the tower opens in the morning, the line moves very fast when it does open.

New Hampshire
Destination Expert
for Paris
Level Contributor
21,035 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Eiffel Tower tickets on line

You'd have to walk up to the second level to purchase supplemental tickets to the top.

Boston...
Level Contributor
12,883 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Eiffel Tower tickets on line

That's what I said...the second level:):)

Thanks, djk

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
5 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Eiffel Tower tickets on line

The easy way is to purchase you tickets on line. That's what I usually do and never had any problems. In the past I've used tripade.com/index.html.

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
5 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Eiffel Tower tickets on line

I know they are doing maintenance on the elevators (or the lifts, as they call it) but I went on the tripade site and tickets are available

6. Re: Eiffel Tower tickets on line

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 April 2015, 06:15