We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

My-Apartment-In-Paris Rental Agency

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Connecticut
Level Contributor
15 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
My-Apartment-In-Paris Rental Agency

Hello All,

I am reaching out to see if anyone has had a recent experience renting an apartment in Paris from My-Apartment-In-Paris. They have assured me that there are no additional/undisclosed fees as mentioned in posts from years past. Hoping someone can share their experience about the actual apartments and the agency reps.

Thanks!!

Saratoga Springs, NY
Level Contributor
5,452 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: My-Apartment-In-Paris Rental Agency

Have you searched the forum for reviews? I've never heard of this agency, to be honest. And I spend way too much time on this forum!

If you have seen reviews with past problems with this agency, I wouldn't risk it myself. There are too many reputable agencies to risk it with an unknown or one with bad reviews, even if they are old reviews.

Have you looked into the usual ones recommended here, like Guest Apartment Services, Paris Best Lodge or Vacation in Paris? Vacation in Paris is located in New Jersey and so lots of American like dealing with someone local to them in the states.

Connecticut
Level Contributor
15 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: My-Apartment-In-Paris Rental Agency

Thanks for the reply! Unfortunately, since I'm renting during a very busy time and want to stay for a month, many of the top reviewed agencies can't accommodate my needs. MAP has several that are just perfect. I didn't find really bad reviews, only a few people who had unusual issues. That can happen with any rental. Just hoping someone out there can give a thumbs up for My Apartment in Paris so I don't worry!

Paris, France
Level Contributor
16,753 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: My-Apartment-In-Paris Rental Agency

You might try pm'ing Annette from this thread and her about her experience: tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g187147-i14-k41348…

Tucson, Arizona
Level Contributor
2,252 posts
1,825 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: My-Apartment-In-Paris Rental Agency

I rented with My-Apartment-in-Paris three years ago for a month. It is a reputable agency and the apartment was exactly as depicted in the photos. In fact, it was an exceptionally nice apartment. I had some small issues and an agency rep addressed them immediately to my satisfaction. What I didn't like about the agency is that it assessed an additional charge if you check in or out on a Sunday. Also, it took a hefty security deposit in cash that I didn't see again until a month after I left. I went to this agency because I only learned at the last minute that I would be in Paris and the agencies I normally use did not have apartments available. I felt very lucky to find what I did on very short notice and can give a thumbs up for My-Apartment-in-Paris, especially if it now returns security deposits in a more timely manner.

Connecticut
Level Contributor
15 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: My-Apartment-In-Paris Rental Agency

Thank you so much for the reply! Definitely feel like I can relax about dealing with MAP. Truly appreciate that you took the time to share your experience!

6. Re: My-Apartment-In-Paris Rental Agency

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 April 2015, 06:16