We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting to CDG Airport

Beerwah, Australia
Level Contributor
110 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Getting to CDG Airport

Hi everyone

my husband and l will be staying one night at Comfort Hotel CDG Airport on our way to Morocco. We have early flight next morning 7am approx. The hotel has a shuttle bus that stops at two other hotels and its first pick up is at 5am. If we need at least 2 to 3 hrs before the flight do you think its best to book a taxi for 4am. Any help would be greatful thanks

regards Michelle

Eiffel Tower Summit Priority Access...
503 Reviews
from US$72.50*
Likely To Sell Out
Moulin Rouge Show Paris
3,184 Reviews
from US$108.80*
Skip the Line: Eiffel Tower...
790 Reviews
from US$123.80*
Skip the Line: Eiffel Tower Tour and...
628 Reviews
from US$73.80*
Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
7,796 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Getting to CDG Airport

We had the same thing happen from another hotel... the cab cost 20 euros IIRC... not far but I think it was a flat rate. We had the desk call in the morning and the cab was there in 5 minutes.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
261 posts
903 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Getting to CDG Airport

I have used Parishuttle company..never let me down yet...confirm the night before to just make sure..

taxi's have let me down!!!!

Paris, France
Level Contributor
6,833 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Getting to CDG Airport

You can call G7 Taxis yourself that morning - English spoken, taxi arrives in about 5 minutes - 01 41 27 66 99.

If you reserve the night before, there is a 5 EU additional reservation charge - which might be worth it to you, since you'll be going so early in the morning. It's a very dependable company, which I've used for years.

There are good and bad aspects to shuttles, no matter which company operates them. The one thing you can't depend on is the time it will take to load passengers at each stop. If you're concerned about that, I would go with a taxi.

Paris, France
Destination Expert
for Paris, Loire Valley
Level Contributor
23,276 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Getting to CDG Airport

Shuttle companies do not transport passengers distances such as this of under 3 miles. It´s rather pointless to even mention them as a possible solution.

I think you are correct in making sure you are at the check in desk at least 2 hours before scheduled departure. A taxi is the only way to be sure of being there at that time. The taxi ride should be less than 5 minutes.

Beerwah, Australia
Level Contributor
110 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Getting to CDG Airport

thanks everyone for your advice. will book a taxi less stressful that way.

6. Re: Getting to CDG Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 April 2015, 06:15