We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lockers Paris Du Nord

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
F v
Amsterdam, The...
5 posts
Save Topic
Lockers Paris Du Nord

I was wondering if there are any lockers on the station Paris Du Nord, and if so, what size do they have? I am bringing my luggage, which is in a American Tourister Medium, a link to it here: americantourister.co.uk/houston-city-set-a-u…

Could anyone tell me if this is going to fit in to the locker? Thanks a bunch!

Paris, France
Destination Expert
for Paris, Loire Valley
Level Contributor
21,488 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lockers Paris Du Nord

Yes there are lockers at Gare du Nord. They are available in 3 different sizes at 3 different prices. You bag will probably fit the medium size locker.

London & Paris
Level Contributor
3,008 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lockers Paris Du Nord

The link you provided, F v, is not terribly useful as it gives the same dimensions for both of the two cases. One set of dimensions must be wrong, but which one? Anyway, it's likely that the larger one would fit the largest size of locker. However, the last time I was there (November 2013), all the large lockers were occupied, and we had to use two smaller lockers for our two (smallish) cases. Glad we didn't have a large case.

Note that the lockers take coins only. Arrive there with plenty of 1€ and 2€ coins.

3. Re: Lockers Paris Du Nord

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 April 2015, 06:16