We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

8:20 AM flight at Beauvais airport

Paris, France
1 post
Save Topic
8:20 AM flight at Beauvais airport

Hi my flight by Ryanair is at 8:15 AM and I stay in zone 75008 in Paris. I googled and found that there is a shuttle bus at 5:20 AM at Port Maillot to Beauvais airport and that there are night buses in Paris. Do the night buses in Paris run on time in early morning around 4:00 PM? Could anyone familiar with Paris advice me on how to get to Porte Maillot from Paris in early morning? I'm a female solo traveler travelling on budge and this is my first time to visit Paris. I didn't know Beauvais airport is so remote; otherwise, I wouldn't have considered the morning flight at all.

Eiffel Tower Summit Priority Access...
481 reviews
from US$72.20*
Likely To Sell Out
Moulin Rouge Show Paris
3,157 reviews
from US$108.30*
Likely To Sell Out
Eiffel Tower Priority Access Ticket...
570 reviews
from US$51.10*
Likely To Sell Out
Luxury Paris Day Trip with Champagne...
460 reviews
from US$330.30*
New Hampshire
Destination Expert
for Paris
Level Contributor
21,261 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 8:20 AM flight at Beauvais airport

Where, exactly, are you staying in the 8th?

That early in the morning, best bet is probably to take a taxi to Porte Maillot for the bus.

Paris, France
Level Contributor
12,397 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 8:20 AM flight at Beauvais airport

Unless there is some unusual circumstance the buses, especially the night buses that early in the morning, run on time. During rush hours buses can be more unpredictable due to traffic but rush hour won't start until 7:30AM to 8:00AM.

You didn't provide an exact address of where you are staying so I can't give you an itinerary but you can figure that out yourself using the RATP website.

To learn how to get around Paris by métro/bus/RER use www.ratp.fr. Here is a link to a route planner:

ratp.fr/itineraires/en/ratp/recherche-avancee

Here is an interactive map of the system:

www.ratp.fr/plan-interactif/carteidf.php…

Paris, France
Destination Expert
for Paris, Loire Valley
Level Contributor
22,708 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 8:20 AM flight at Beauvais airport

Beauvais airport is very remote and not really near Paris at all. It's one of the hazards of using Ryan Air; you really do not save as much money in the long run as you might think.

The night buses to Port Maillot travel down either the Champs Elysées or bd Hausse\mann. Without a specific address, further advice is impossible. However, I strongly suggest you call a taxi, the fare should not exceed 10€.

Taxi G7

English speaking operator 01 41 27 66 99

4. Re: 8:20 AM flight at Beauvais airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 May 2015, 07:16