We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Charles De Gaulle Terminal 2F

Kauai, Hawaii
Level Contributor
204 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Charles De Gaulle Terminal 2F

We arrive from Budapest at Terminal 2F and will be taking the TGV to Avignon. However, we have a 7 hr wait for the TGV. My question is after existing Customs are there any places to eat, shop or perhaps even some lounges we could pay to use? I tried the terminal map but couldn't actually see were Immigration was on the map and what was available after leaving that area.

Any comments are welcome. Or perhaps you have a better map link you can refer me to.

traveling with Aloha

the coconut wireless

1. Re: Charles De Gaulle Terminal 2F

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 08 May 2014, 06:05
Townsville...
Level Contributor
1,016 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Charles De Gaulle Terminal 2F

You will not go through Customs or Immigration as you are arriving from Budapest. They are all part of the Schengen zone. We just recently did this ourselves and got a little confused when we collected our luggage and walked out of the terminal without stopping anywhere. A little reading on Google explained the situation. There are some eateries, not sure about lounges though. Someone else might be able to help you with that.

I believe there is a rather large shopping mall called Aeroville that is part of the airport surroundings that might be something you could do to while away your time. It's fairly new I think.

Hope this helps.

Chateaurenard...
Level Contributor
6,391 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Charles De Gaulle Terminal 2F

Are your train tickets modifiable? I'd try to take an earlier train.

Maidstone, United...
Level Contributor
22 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Charles De Gaulle Terminal 2F

Hey, Being a Schengen country, you won't need to deal with customs. Just go out and and grab whatever you find to eat. Some good outlets are there.

Paris, France
Destination Expert
for Paris, Loire Valley
Level Contributor
22,162 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Charles De Gaulle Terminal 2F

There is an excellent restaurant in Terminal 2F called Brasserie Flo. There is a Hipopotomus restaurant in terminal 2D.

Waterloo, Belgium
Level Contributor
2,586 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Charles De Gaulle Terminal 2F

And there is nothing at the trainstation itself, one of the worst places to wait.

7. Re: Charles De Gaulle Terminal 2F

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 May 2015, 06:17