We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

RER To And From CDG Quick Question

Wolverhampton...
Level Contributor
995 posts
166 reviews
Save Topic
RER To And From CDG Quick Question

Hi all!

I am just looking at downloading some timetables from CDG to Gare de Norde and on http://www.transilien.com there are 2 options for boarding:

AEROPORT CHARLES DE GAULLE 2 TGV and AEROPORT CHARLES DE GAULLE 1 - GARE DE PARIS NORD.

I shall be arriving and departing from terminal 2E. Am i safe to assume that i should look at the first timetable where is states 2? Or are both trains the same anyway?! Sorry if its a silly question, i just like to be prepared!

Thanks guys.

Eiffel Tower Summit Priority Access...
548 Reviews
from US$72.20*
Skip the Line: Eiffel Tower Tour and...
659 Reviews
from US$73.50*
Likely To Sell Out
Moulin Rouge Show Paris
3,214 Reviews
from US$120.80*
Eiffel Tower and Louvre Museum...
821 Reviews
from US$123.30*
Paris, France
Destination Expert
for Paris, Loire Valley
Level Contributor
23,653 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: RER To And From CDG Quick Question

Follow the signs ¨Trains to Paris¨. The nearest departure point will be the Terminal 2 station located between Terminals 2C/D and 2E/F. Trains leave approximately every 10 minutes. Cost to any location in Paris, métro connections are included, is 9.75€. Keep your ticket until you exit the transportation network.

Wolverhampton...
Level Contributor
995 posts
166 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: RER To And From CDG Quick Question

Thank you sarastro :)

Was just looking at timetables as my return to the airport will be in the morning of a public holiday.

3. Re: RER To And From CDG Quick Question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 May 2015, 06:17