We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Metro Station near to 2 Rue de Pyramides

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Karlsruhe, Germany
1 post
Save Topic
Metro Station near to 2 Rue de Pyramides

Hi all,

it would be very nice if one of us can help me.

I´m looking for the nearest Metro Station to City Rama/Paris Vision, 2 Rue de Pyramides.

I´m starting at Metro Station Quai de la Gare.

Thank you very much for your help in advance.

Jas

Paris, France
Level Contributor
420 posts
272 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Metro Station near to 2 Rue de Pyramides

Hi Tuileries on line 1 will be the nearest. From Quai de La Gare the fastest is to walk to Gare de Lyon and take line 1 from there. Approx. 25 minutes according to the RATP website.

Paris, France
Level Contributor
25,245 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Metro Station near to 2 Rue de Pyramides

You can take metro line 6 one stop from Quai de la Gare to Bercy and transfer to metro line 14 to go to the Pyramides station. While the Pyramides station is at the opposite end of rue des Pyramides from where you want to go, it is actually a very short street.

3. Re: Metro Station near to 2 Rue de Pyramides

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 May 2015, 06:17