We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

One or two rentals for two families

Oregon
Level Contributor
6 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
One or two rentals for two families

We will be traveling to Paris in late October... one couple in their 70's and one younger family of four. Ideally, we would like to find two places in the same building... one larger and one a studio... or a 3 bedroom 2 bath apartment. We'd prefer the 11th or 12th arr. Is there an agency that provides this service? When I look online at the two rental option, I can't tell how close they are to each other. Any advice would be appreciated.

Eiffel Tower Summit Priority Access...
548 Reviews
from US$72.20*
Skip the Line: Eiffel Tower Tour and...
659 Reviews
from US$73.50*
Likely To Sell Out
Moulin Rouge Show Paris
3,216 Reviews
from US$120.80*
Eiffel Tower and Louvre Museum...
822 Reviews
from US$123.30*
California
Level Contributor
7,414 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: One or two rentals for two families

VIP, Paris Bestlodge and Guest Apartment services all have some apartments located in the same building, tho maybe not in the 11th or 12th especially. Email them to ask. There aren't as many 3 bedrooms available as there are smaller places, but those are around too. If you really want to stay in the 11th or 12th, I'd search on VRBO.

Edited: 13 May 2014, 01:36
Toronto
Level Contributor
1,422 posts
586 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: One or two rentals for two families

www.parisvacationapartments.com

Has apartments in the same building but not in 11th or 12th I don't think. They have some 3 bedrooms as well.

Boston...
Level Contributor
12,881 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: One or two rentals for two families

Here is a 3br in the 11th that I stayed in last year. It's on the ave. Ledru Rollin, just about midway between the Voltaire and Ledru Rollin metro stops. The owner is lovely, the apartment is lovely. I can't fault it.

www.homeaway.com/vacation-rental/p931131

los angeles
Level Contributor
9,335 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: One or two rentals for two families

It is just my opinion that having 2 separate apartments would be preferable. i think that at the end of the day, the privacy is nice. And even if you get a 3 bedroom/ 2 bath, that is 2 baths for 6 people all trying to get ready at once. I think the couple will be better off in a studio or one bedroom with their own bathroom. (This would mean that you could leave some of your personal items out and within easy reach.) So if you have the option, I would definitely separate into 2 and 4, separate apartments.

5. Re: One or two rentals for two families

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 May 2015, 06:17