We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Enough time to transfer at CDG?

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
38 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Enough time to transfer at CDG?

My husband and I are taking a Mediterranean cruise in September. We will be flying from SEA to CDG from CDG to BCN and then at the end of the trip from BCN to CDG (we are staying a week in Paris after the cruise) then back to SEA. On our trip to Barcelona we are flying Air France and our itinerary shows we arrive at terminal 2E and we will be departing from terminal 2F. We have an hour and 20 minute layover. Is this enough time or should we call Air France to see about getting a longer layover? Do we have to go through customs? I've been looking at maps and I'm not able to tell if that will be enough time or not.

Eiffel Tower Summit Priority Access...
504 Reviews
from US$72.50*
Likely To Sell Out
Moulin Rouge Show Paris
3,185 Reviews
from US$108.80*
Skip the Line: Eiffel Tower...
790 Reviews
from US$123.80*
Skip the Line: Eiffel Tower Tour and...
630 Reviews
from US$73.80*
Penticton, Canada
Level Contributor
16,233 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Enough time to transfer at CDG?

if you are flying on the same airline you should be OK - when you get off the flight go to the counter and let them know that you need to connect.

Paris, France
Destination Expert
for Paris, Loire Valley
Level Contributor
23,305 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Enough time to transfer at CDG?

You might make it, you might not but it will be AF´s responsibility to make sure you reach BCN. You probably have little to lose by attempting the connection as planned.

3. Re: Enough time to transfer at CDG?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 May 2015, 06:17