We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ticket Jeunes week-end

Orange County...
Level Contributor
114 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Ticket Jeunes week-end

Can you purchase the ticket for use the next day? It says that you print your name and the date of use. The closest Metro station to us is a small one and only has a machine that will only take coins, so I assume they will not sell the Jeunes ticket.

Val-de-Marne, France
Level Contributor
8,629 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Ticket Jeunes week-end

Yes, you can use the ticket jeunes whenever yout want after buying it, it's the date you write on it that counts, not when you buy it. You can buy it at your nearest machine with coins and bills. If it only takes coins, then buy it with coins.

Edited: 14 May 2014, 11:35
Augsburg, Germany
Level Contributor
866 posts
176 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ticket Jeunes week-end

Yes you can even buy them 5 months in advance !

3,75€ for zone 1-3 (the most common usefull for tourism).

You can buy them by credit card also in some machines. And, I never wrote down my name on it, just take and ID with you to prove your age.. in case of control, that isn't very common.

Note it is not only weekend but also bank holidays, so if you are in Paris on 29th May, which is a bank holidays, you can use this ticket too.

Orange County...
Level Contributor
114 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ticket Jeunes week-end

Merci Ms.FMystiq & Antonio

Montreal
Destination Expert
for Paris
Level Contributor
18,819 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ticket Jeunes week-end

it is imperative that you write down your first and last names on the Ticket Jeunes Week-end and the date you are using it, prior to use ..and have ID as proof of age in case you're asked for it

ratp.fr/en/…

Orange County...
Level Contributor
114 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ticket Jeunes week-end

They are good 0h - 24h.

If I enter a station 2345h and will be ending my journey 0030, will I still be able to exit or do I need another ticket?

And if I do need another ticket to exit will it be a problem if I have not used/scanned this ticket to enter a station.

Montreal
Destination Expert
for Paris
Level Contributor
18,819 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Ticket Jeunes week-end

technically this day pass is no longer valid after midnight, so I would buy another ticket for a trip starting close to midnight and ending 45 minutes later (if I could not leave earlier)

7. Re: Ticket Jeunes week-end

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 May 2015, 07:15