We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Current weather

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
111 posts
59 reviews
Save Topic
Current weather

Hi everyone sorry for another weather question I will be in Paris Sunday 25th -28th May whats the current weather like will it be warm or do I need a jacket

Paris, France
Level Contributor
2,480 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Current weather

The current weather is really of little help as north west Europe is subject to many patterns and can change quickly. It's currently a sunny 25°, but up until 3 days ago May has felt more like early March. I'd check nearer the time.

Waterloo, Belgium
Level Contributor
2,586 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Current weather

Paris has a very unpredictable weather and we can have drops and increases of temp of 10C or more over a few days.

As DG says, we had close to 10C last week, now 25 - next week can be 14C or 28C....

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
111 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Current weather

Yes I've seen that on the online weather so I'm not sure what to wear hope it doesn't Rain

Paris, France
Level Contributor
16,884 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Current weather

Nancy, no one can predict what the weather will be like next weekend. It's best to be prepared for the temperature ranges mentioned above by planning for layers. And I'd suggest packing an umbrella too.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
111 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Current weather

Thanks for the help will take extra warm clothing just incAse

6. Re: Current weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 May 2015, 06:16