We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to buy a Ryanair acceptable bag in the US?

US
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Topic
Where to buy a Ryanair acceptable bag in the US?

Anyone know of any brands or site or where I can go into a store in the US and get a carryon and a cabin bag?

I know their carryon size is 55x40x20 is that 55 -width, 40 - height, 20 - depth?

Edited: 28 May 2014, 22:44
Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
13,566 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to buy a Ryanair acceptable bag in the US?

irvsluggage.com, ebags.com,luggage.com

Saratoga Springs, NY
Level Contributor
5,452 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to buy a Ryanair acceptable bag in the US?

I like to buy luggage at TJ Maxx or Marshalls. Sometimes there's really great deals on great brands. There's always good deals on average brands.

New York
Level Contributor
507 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to buy a Ryanair acceptable bag in the US?

are you posting inches or centimeters for carry on ??

if you have time you can purchase carry on roller luggage on amazon.com

you can find good deals @ TJ Maxx too

New Hampshire
Destination Expert
for Paris
Level Contributor
21,169 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where to buy a Ryanair acceptable bag in the US?

Here's another recommendation for TJMaxx and Marshalls. Note that inventory varies from one store to the next.

Pay attention to airline allowances. If you're bringing a carry on on the plane, the "cabin bag" must qualify as a personal item.

You may want to consider a spinner carry on. I am amazed at how much better they are than bags with only two wheels. Especially if you're going long distances over flat surfaces (such as in airports).

Hove, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
2,906 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Where to buy a Ryanair acceptable bag in the US?

If you get a roller bag don't forget to include the handle and wheels in the maximum measurements.

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Grand Baie
Level Contributor
20,875 posts
1,771 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Where to buy a Ryanair acceptable bag in the US?

I would look to get something like this. It meets almost all budget airline specifications and its light so you can really pack it and still be under the weight allowance especially as it has no wheels.

amazon.co.uk/Cabin-Max-Backpack-Approved-55x…

7. Re: Where to buy a Ryanair acceptable bag in the US?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 May 2015, 06:15