We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seek assistance with accommodation in June 2014.

Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Topic
Seek assistance with accommodation in June 2014.

I intend travelling to Paris soon and plan to stay there from June 10-14, 2014. I shall be travelling with my husband and two teen-aged daughters. I have been trying to book the accommodation but have not been able to as I believe there is some big conference happening there at that time.

We are looking for a moderately expensive place to stay at a convenient location. We could look for a family room / 2 rooms in a hotel / apartment.

Please let me know if anyone could suggest a suitable option. I look forward to having an urgent response.

Aparna

Waterloo, Belgium
Level Contributor
2,586 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Seek assistance with accommodation in June 2014.

I booked recently for same dates - yes it is crowded, didn't see any special fair.

Booking indicate having sold 85% of the rooms available (meaning not necessarily all rooms but the ones they can rent).

so book fast - search on booking via arrondissement / price etc and compare with reviews on TA.

but be fast.

I've never booked an appartment cannot help here.

Edited: 29 May 2014, 20:36
Boston...
Level Contributor
12,883 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Seek assistance with accommodation in June 2014.

You might start with booking.com, and see what's available on there. It might be faster than looking and looking only to find places booked. Cross reference by checking the reviews on TA.

Paris is one of the most tourists cities in the world. Booking on such short notice for the warmer months isn't easy if you want a central location.

If you can't find anything suitable as centrally located as you prefer, don't be discouraged. Consider the 11th or 12th arrondissement. Who knows...like me, you may find you really like them.

Edited: 29 May 2014, 20:41
Waterloo, Belgium
Level Contributor
2,586 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Seek assistance with accommodation in June 2014.

My fav has become 18th... but I booked for next stays in 15, 16, 14, just to be at other side...

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
2,920 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Seek assistance with accommodation in June 2014.

Booking.com and Trip Advisor both have good reviews on one called La Maison Saint Germain.

5. Re: Seek assistance with accommodation in June 2014.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 May 2015, 06:17