We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Moevenpick PARIS Neuilly and transport?

Antalya, Turkey
Level Contributor
83 posts
50 reviews
Save Topic
Moevenpick PARIS Neuilly and transport?

Hello;

i will be in Paris 5-8 June and i will stay Moevenpick PARIS Neuilly hotel on NeuillysurSeine, Boulevard Victor Hugo 58. i have a few question about that;

and i made a plan for my trip to see;

Musee du Louvre

Notre Dame Cathedral

Saint-Germain-des-Pres Quarter

Arc de Triomphe

Eiffel Tower

Pont Alexandre III

Musee d'Orsay

Boulevard St. Germain

Pantheon

Champs-Elysees

La Madeleine and around that places

how you prefer to use transport in these locations; bus, metro, taxi or walking. i am travel with my wife and 2 years old daughter.

and how much cost? to go to hotel to main area of Paris

Thxxx

Val-de-Marne, France
Level Contributor
8,624 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Moevenpick PARIS Neuilly and transport?

I can't look at a map right now but go to google maps and see if there is a métro stop within walking distance of your hotel. Métro stops show on the map (blue circles with an M inside if I remember correctly) and métro line 1 runs through Neuilly.

Buy a carnet of 10 tickets t+ each at 13,70 € for you and your wife. You daughter travels for free. If you need more than 10 tickets each, just buy additional tickets (1.70 € each) or share another carnet between the two of you.

Look at vianavigo.com > tickets and fares for details on the ticket t+. Basically each ticket gives you one ride on the métro including any necessary transfers.

Also look for the RATP interactive map. If you can't find it and no one else links to it I will post the link when I am on my computer.

Val-de-Marne, France
Level Contributor
8,624 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Moevenpick PARIS Neuilly and transport?

In reply to your other questions, Paris is quite compact so a lot of it can be visited on foot.

The métro is a lot more efficient than the bus (unless you have a direct bus line between two sites instead of a métro route involving several lines) but it may have a lot of stairs and not work for everyone as a result. If you have a pram for your daughter, you might prefer a bus although with two of you it's easy to carry it up and down stairs on the métro. Just avoid taking public transportation during rush hour especially 8-10 am and 5-7 pm.

3. Re: Moevenpick PARIS Neuilly and transport?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 June 2015, 06:16