We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel recommendation Citadines?

Newcastle, Australia
Level Contributor
416 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel recommendation Citadines?

Citadines was mentioned by agent.

Travelling with older parents so easy access to tourist spots, comfortable beds a must, 3-4 star .

prefer fridge/t-making facilities.

Other similar most appreciated. needing 2 rooms, looked at 2 bedroom apartments but not sure on the geography to be close to city.

Need at least one room with twin beds (my sister and I)

Thanks!!

Seattle
Level Contributor
613 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel recommendation Citadines?

You didn't mention a budget. You might check out the Residence Henri IV. My sister and I stayed there a few years ago and had a room that had twin beds in the bedroom and a sofa bed in the sitting room. Also had a small kitchen. Great location. We enjoyed our stay there.

Paris, France
Level Contributor
402 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel recommendation Citadines?

There are 15-16 Citadines locations in Paris, with Citadines 'La Defence' being about the only one which is (just) outside central Paris. I can't say for certain, but I would be very very surprised if any of them were more than a short walk from the nearest Metro station, however, that may not necessarily mean that they are all "easy" access to tourist spots.

As a general rule, single digit arrondissements (those with postcodes ending in 01, 02, 03, etc are generally considered "central", eg, 75001, 75002, etc... here's an arrondissement map:

http://goo.gl/maps/bUvC

Also, have a look at the Citadines map to see where they are;

www.citadines.com/en/propertylisting.html

From the few apartments I have seen, they are clean, and well maintained, and can be a little bit cheaper than other aparthotel chains, like Adagio.

3. Re: Hotel recommendation Citadines?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 June 2015, 06:16