We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Roissey bus boarding

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Topic
Roissey bus boarding

Can someone tell me if I must lift my baggage onto the bus...is there a platform that we use to board or are the suitcases stored under the bus. I have back issues and am a bit concerned with the lifting. Thank you

Paris, France
Destination Expert
for Paris, Loire Valley
Level Contributor
21,751 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Roissey bus boarding

The Roissybus is a city bus, you are responsible for your own luggage.

If lifting anything is a concern, either take a taxi or one of the AF buses.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
7,501 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Roissey bus boarding

Pack light, you're responsible for lifting your luggage everywhere - moving belts, buses.

Roissybus has a luggage rack inside and you have to store it there yourself.

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Roissey bus boarding

Thank you Tesa. Good to know this ahead of time. I can indeed lift but I am not sure if I can lift the bag 4-5 stairs on to a bus. Are the luggage racks ones that you can slide in the bags ?

Paris, France
Level Contributor
25,245 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Roissey bus boarding

You can often count on the kindness of strangers for assistance, but there are no more than 3 steps to get on the bus.

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Roissey bus boarding

Thank you all for taking the time to answer my question. I appreciate it

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
2,426 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Roissey bus boarding

There are no steps or stairs to Roissybus. If you can lift your luggage half a foot and then half a foot again, you are good to go. Or do what a savvy but much younger friend does. She just stands at luggage retrieval and Roissybus and looks helpless. Drives me mad but she does quite well! Enjoy your visit. :)

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Roissey bus boarding

This is great to hear. It sounds like your much younger friend has this act down pat lol :). Thanks for the wishes. I am leaving in a week and am beside myself with excitement.

8. Re: Roissey bus boarding

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 June 2015, 06:16