We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has anyone stayed at Hotel ibis budget Nanterre La Defense?

Hyderabad, India
Level Contributor
73 posts
61 reviews
Save Topic
Has anyone stayed at Hotel ibis budget Nanterre La Defense?

Hi,

I and my family (2 Adults and our 13 year old son) are planning to visit Paris in October. I have booked 3 nights stay at Hotel ibis budget Nanterre La Defense. But when I read the reviews in tripadvisor, there are too many reviews, with high scores, written by people who had till date written just that one review, thereby giving the hotel a net of 79% acceptability.

when too many "one review" are by people who have not done anything else in tripadvisor, it is sort of suspicious. Anyone has first hand experience of this hotel? I am a budget traveller and hence selected this hotel. Appreciate

Edited: 06 June 2014, 18:27
warrensburg,MO
Level Contributor
7,685 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Has anyone stayed at Hotel ibis budget Nanterre La Defense?

Although I've never stayed there, I would assume it's going to be very similar to an IBIS Budget anywhere else in Europe. It is a chain, so the interior, bedding, TV, breakfast should be uniform, but the attitude of the staff and the noise outside in the street could vary.

Le Bugue, France
Level Contributor
14,097 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Has anyone stayed at Hotel ibis budget Nanterre La Defense?

Agree with Henneth. It's a chain. You're going to get typical chain accommodations, and it's not exactly in a convenient location, though it's adequate.

3. Re: Has anyone stayed at Hotel ibis budget Nanterre La Defense?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 01 March 2015, 07:26
Paris, France
Destination Expert
for Paris, Loire Valley
Level Contributor
22,162 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Has anyone stayed at Hotel ibis budget Nanterre La Defense?

There is nothing wrong with the Ibis. It is an Accor chain hotel. The location however is well outside of Paris and transportation costs into the city will be from zone 3, a bit more expensive than you might otherwise pay.

I wouldn´t suggest anyone stay that far out. There are plenty of Ibis hotels near the périphérique yet within Paris where transportation would be much easier.

Hyderabad, India
Level Contributor
73 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Has anyone stayed at Hotel ibis budget Nanterre La Defense?

Thank you Henneth, StCriq, bvw1234 and Sarastro. Appreciate taking time. I got the answer. I will look for something closer to the city. Thanks again

6. Re: Has anyone stayed at Hotel ibis budget Nanterre La Defense?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 June 2015, 06:17