We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Keens

seattle
Level Contributor
407 posts
130 reviews
Save Topic
Keens

Any thoughts about wearing my Keens in Paris for walking? Are there lots of cobblestone streets?

Merci

USA
Level Contributor
32 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Keens

I wore mine 2 years ago in Paris with no problems. We walked a lot and they were wonderfully comfortable.

Boston...
Level Contributor
12,883 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Keens

I agree. Keens are very comfy, with pretty good support for lots of walking.

Just know that you should only wear them if you know they work for your feet. Everyone's feet are different, and the trip will be made or broken over the comfort of your feet.

NE Victoria...
Level Contributor
2,673 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Keens

My partner wore his Keens on our trip last year, everywhere from New York to Iceland to Paris to Valletta to Odessa (so they saw some varied terrain), and said that they were the best shoes that he'd ever taken on his travels. If you're used to wearing yours and they work for you, then by all means wear them!

Arcadia, California
Level Contributor
1,769 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Keens

My favorite walking shoes are Keen sandals. I have 2 different styles and wear them for travel even in quite cold weather, as long as it's dry. I also have a pair of Keen shoes, but they are not as comfortable as my sandals. The most important thing is that they work for you.

seattle
Level Contributor
407 posts
130 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Keens

Thanks all. Keens it is then!

Chicago
Level Contributor
6,878 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Keens

I have a pair if Keens which I wear around home (not sandals) but I wouldn't use them as walking shoes on a trip as I find the sole too thin. I have put inserts in them which improved the comfort but still not for traveling. So as previously stated make sure you wear them a lot before you leave so you know whether they work for you or not.

Edited: 07 June 2014, 13:08
7. Re: Keens

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 June 2015, 05:17