We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paris Metro Interactive Map.

Hyderabad, India
Level Contributor
3,084 posts
65 reviews
Save Topic
Paris Metro Interactive Map.

Is there any interactive map of Paris, where in we can easily know how to go to a attraction.

I have this Singapore map, which is very useful in planning.

http://www.smrt.com.sg/Trains/NetworkMap.aspx

By clicking on the boarding and alighting stations, we can find the best route and also the fare.

Also someone please suggest me what should be best transport pass for 3.5 days. We are 4 adults and like to visit the regular tourist places.

BTW, I was thinking of booking an hotel which is near to Line 3, Gambetta’s station. Is it good location?

I thank you for the valuable responses.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
1,101 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Paris Metro Interactive Map.

Perhaps this will help:

ratp.fr/itineraires/en/ratp/recherche-avancee

Paris, France
Destination Expert
for Paris, Loire Valley
Level Contributor
21,967 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Paris Metro Interactive Map.

Here is the map:

http://www.ratp.fr/plan-interactif/

Place a green flag by clicking on the departure station, a red flag on the arrival station. Your route is automatically displayed.

For ticket or pass suggestions, we need to know what day of the week you arrive and depart and if any of the ¨regular tourist places¨ are outside of Paris.

Hyderabad, India
Level Contributor
3,084 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Paris Metro Interactive Map.

Wow, reply in 8 minutes flat !! Gr8

Thanks Sarastro

Map looks in French (sorry not yet seen it properly).

We are reaching on 13 July - Sunday (2 PM) and departing on 16 July - Wed (7 PM)

As of now we have planned Disney Land, Versailles, some Museums & River Cruise, Eiffel Tower.

Thanks for the responses again.

Edited: 11 June 2014, 14:03
Paris, France
Level Contributor
16,885 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Paris Metro Interactive Map.

You can also download the free ratp app to your smart device if you have one.

Paris, France
Destination Expert
for Paris
Level Contributor
5,775 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Paris Metro Interactive Map.

The latest version of the RATP app is garbage, whereas its predecessor was one of the best apps around. It is now filled with advertising and collects your personal information. However, one of the few parts that still works reasonably well is the map, although I don't think it's interactive (I stopped using the app when the garbage version came out).

Paris, France
Level Contributor
402 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Paris Metro Interactive Map.

Just in case you haven't noticed, the flags at the top left of the RATP map will change the language between french, english and spanish, and also let you choose between the metro/RER/Tram, bus, and night bus (noctilien) maps, all of which are interactive. You can also search the map by entering a station name if you need to.

Hyderabad, India
Level Contributor
3,084 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Paris Metro Interactive Map.

Thanks a lot.

What should be the best Metro pass for us.

I was thinking of booking this hotel.

Atelier Montparnasse

tripadvisor.in/…REVIEWS

Just wanted to know if its a good location to visit the regular tourist places like Disney Land, Versailles, Eiffel Tower, some Museums & River Cruise, etc.

Thanks a lot for the replies.

Edited: 12 June 2014, 03:39
8. Re: Paris Metro Interactive Map.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 June 2015, 06:17