We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eiffel Tower gold pendant.

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Long Island, New...
Level Contributor
143 posts
164 reviews
Save Topic
Eiffel Tower gold pendant.

My husband and I will be in Paris on Sunday June 15th for our 50th Wedding Anniversary. We are staying at the Ampere Hotel in the 17th Arrondisement at the Hotel Ampere. Our anniversary gift to each other is a Viking River Cruise to Paris and the Heart of Normandy which we will completed on this Sunday. We have a three day extension in Paris. My husband would like to buy me a gold Eiffel Tower pendant. Would anyone be able to tell us where we would be able to buy such an item? Merci, Kathy

Val-de-Marne, France
Level Contributor
8,621 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Eiffel Tower gold pendant.

You will find them anywhere: from the cheap tourist stores selling plated gold jewels to the high end jewellers of Place Vendôme. For something in between, most, small, independent jewellers will have them (and not just in Paris, but all over France, it is quite a common item). A middle of the range jewelry chain, Agatha, has them: agatha.fr/typologie/…mini-tour-eiffel.html

They have a store at 26, avenue des Champs Elysées.

OH, AND HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

Edited: 13 June 2014, 12:46
Val-de-Marne, France
Level Contributor
8,621 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Eiffel Tower gold pendant.

Here are all the jewelers in the 17th arrondissement. http://tinyurl.com/oxg6bcd

For other arrondissements, all you need to do is change the zip code in the OU? box. For the 1st arrondissement: 75001, for the 8th: 75008, etc.

Boston...
Level Contributor
12,883 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Eiffel Tower gold pendant.

Mrs. FM has answered your question nicely. I'll only add Happy Anniversary! Well done...

Val-de-Marne, France
Level Contributor
8,621 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Eiffel Tower gold pendant.

Oops, the Agatha link didn't work, hope this one works: agatha.fr/collection/…mini-tour-eiffel.html

But I suggest just walking around the different jewelry stores until you find the design you really like and the gold quality you want. Some are plain gold, others include a diamond or other stones, some are 3-D, others only 2-D. Have fun shopping! :)

Long Island, New...
Level Contributor
143 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Eiffel Tower gold pendant.

Thank you so much for the information. Last evening on the Viking Spirit, they celebrated our 50th Anniversary. This morning we went to Versailles for a half day tour. We were there when they opened. We had an excellent guide, Thierry one of Viking's independent guides. The visit was marvelous.

Merci,

Au Revoir

Kathy (& Dennis)

Long Island, New...
Level Contributor
143 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Eiffel Tower gold pendant.

Mrs_French_Mystique:

Thank you again

Kathy

Long Island, New...
Level Contributor
143 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Eiffel Tower gold pendant.

Merci beaucoup.

Kathy (& Dennis)

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
1,096 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Eiffel Tower gold pendant.

Saworski also has an eiffel tower charm that sparkles nicely on a neck chain.

Congrats on your anniversary!

Long Island, New...
Level Contributor
143 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Eiffel Tower gold pendant.

Thank you Canadians for the information. I will be looking into Saworski & Agatha Paris. Also thank you for your well wishes. Thank you Happy Goin for your well wishes.

Sincerely,

Kathy (& Dennis)

Long Island, New...
Level Contributor
143 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Eiffel Tower gold pendant.

Bonsoir:

Dennis bought the Eiffel Tower necklace at Saworski on the Champs Elysee. I picked out a necklace with a heart and an Eiffel Tower pendant as an enhancer. It is beautiful and will always remind us of the wonderful time we had in Paris. A great big thanks to the 3 Canadian Bears who told us about Saworski. Thank you Mrs_French_Mystique for all the wonderful information you gave me on the Eiffel Tower pendants. Yesterday, we were on a walking tour of the Marais District. At the end of the tour, we went into the LE BHV/ Marais. We went to all the jewelry counters and saw the Agatha Paris Collection. They have a genuine gold Eiffel Tower necklace for 240 Euros. The saleswoman put it on my neck and it was so small that it was difficult to see. The saleswoman directed us to a lovely jewelry store a few block down on the Rue De Rivoli. It is called Histoire D'Or. They had one Eiffel Tower necklace which they just sold. As you posted, you really have to look around. Online the Agatha Paris Collection Eiffel Tower looked substantial. I am so glad that I looked all around. The Saworski heart necklace and the Eiffel Tower enhancer was 100 Euros and I love It.

Merci mon ami

Kathy Walsh