We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

SOS. Any baggage consignment services to recommend

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
10 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
SOS. Any baggage consignment services to recommend

Dear all resourceful travelers,

I have a slight situation. I have purchased my train ticket to depart from Paris Nord Train Station: Gare du Nord at 3pm to Amsterdam. But I need to check out from my apartment (not a hotel, therefore no concierge service) by 10am. So in between 10am to say 2.30pm, I need to find a place to kill time, this is not an issue as I would be at Champs Elysees area. The problem is I would be having my baggage around, which is huge. And having a 2yo toddler as well. Besides the train station and hotels, is there any other baggage consignment services that you can recommend? Many thanks in advance.

Eiffel Tower Summit Priority Access...
489 reviews
from US$73.30*
Likely To Sell Out
Moulin Rouge Show Paris
3,167 reviews
from US$109.90*
Likely To Sell Out
Eiffel Tower Priority Access Ticket...
584 reviews
from US$51.80*
Special Offer
Luxury Paris Day Trip with Champagne...
464 reviews
from US$302.10*
US$335.60
London, UK
Level Contributor
7,040 posts
208 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: SOS. Any baggage consignment services to recommend

As you have got to get your luggage to Gare du Nord eventually, I would use the left luggage service there.

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
10 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: SOS. Any baggage consignment services to recommend

Thanks. But I am not keen to go all the way to Gare du Nord, leave my baggage there, and travel back to Champs Ely. Any other alternative?

Florida
Level Contributor
17,259 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: SOS. Any baggage consignment services to recommend

Since you're staying by the Champs Elysees and already seen it, why don't you store the bags at Nord and then go visit a nearby area? (short metro ride) - Canal St Martin or Montmartre....

4. Re: SOS. Any baggage consignment services to recommend

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2015, 06:17