We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nice vegetarian night out?

Which Paris hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Brookline...
Level Contributor
41 posts
416 reviews
Save Topic
Nice vegetarian night out?

I'd like to go out for a nice swanky-ish dinner, but I'm having a having a hard time finding menus posted online. I need a place for 50euros/per person or less. It doesn't have to be all vegetarian, since my boyfriend is a meat-eater, but it needs to have a nice veggie option (no fish, but dairy and eggs are ok). Ideally the place would also take reservations. Anywhere on the metro would work (but I'll be staying on the 10 line in Boulogne).

Any suggestions?

Merci!

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
2,426 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nice vegetarian night out?

Try Maceo on rue des Petits Champs. Google it to see a sample menu.

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
2,426 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nice vegetarian night out?

maceorestaurant.com/parisian--vegetarian.html

Park City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah, Winter Sports
Level Contributor
17,693 posts
413 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nice vegetarian night out?

We like Fish La Boissonnerie on Rue de Seine in St. Germain des Pres. It's just a few blocks from the St Germain des Pres, Mabillon and Odeon metro stops. The nightly menu will be around Euro 35-40 with three courses. They always have a fish, meat and vegetarian selection. It's a very vibrant neighborhood and you'll want to wander around after dinner for a gelato from a street vendor or a drink in a sidewalk bar. It's our favorite little evening neighborhood in Paris. We had another nice dinner there a week ago while passing through Paris for a night.

You will definitely want a reservation, but should be able to get one. It's sister restaurant Semilla across the street is a bit tougher and more expensive.

Enjoy.

Brookline...
Level Contributor
41 posts
416 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nice vegetarian night out?

Those look good, thanks!

5. Re: Nice vegetarian night out?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2015, 05:17